Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Colours...they surely can make life more beautiful! every colour urges an emotion in us...it is subdued and it may, with subtle degrees, determine our moods. Also, they have a varying effect according to the surroundings which highlight them. i have no real study of this topic though! this particular combination of colours stimulates certain gloomy emotions in me ispite of the stark highlights.
Makes me think of someone who apparently might be mourning the loss of a dear one. here again, do let me know what thoughts does it bring to you.

4 comments:

Crazy Blogger said...

wow!

heathen said...

this was one of my 1st serious attempts at photoshop!

Crazy Blogger said...

photoshop is a rocket science to me!

heathen said...

it was one to me as well...but courtesy some friends...i have learnt a bit of it now...