Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I was jogging in a park this morning. Hearing some dogs bark, I picked up the closest piece of sturdy twig in self defense. Turning around I saw that everything had already been settled and there was no reason for me to worry. So after having walked some fifty feet I dropped the twig and continued to jog.

And this is when it dawned upon me that I had possibly been used as an instrument to re-position the twig there to facilitate somebody else. That I was possibly part of a bigger picture that I was unaware of. Just like so many times random people have stepped into my life, performed a deed and vanished in a second, so possibly, I was was playing a similar part. Perhaps, this is how we are inter-weaved into the lives of anonymous people.

I often wonder what is the significance of the trivial. Mostly I receive no answers. But this rare opportunity that I got revealed to me the harmony in daily action. How exciting would it be to know what part am I playing in the grander plan! More importantly, what is the plan, how will it be achieved and why achieve it?

6 comments:

gz said...

these are moments that a friend of mine calls "cosmic chuckles"....The Gods, Fate, whatever....having a little laugh...

vuhelp.net said...

So nice blogger

Ally said...

This post is so wonderfully thought-provoking. I'm sitting here now recalling moments like this that have happened to me :)

Fra and Fra said...

Pleaseeeee come to check this wonderful blog!! It's for a universitary project we need many click!! Pleaseeee
blogdellefrancesche.blogspot.it

Arti Honrao said...

Little things happen in our life, things we ignore, things that do not seem to be of any value -
only to realize later on the kind of effect it has on us and on others through us.

GBU
Arti

Hotmail helpline said...

Superb post and thanks for share a good piece of content with us. Very well written...