Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This is one of those days when you lament the absence of the soft instances that once were a part of your past. I initially got into the habit of missing it quintessentially daily, till I conditioned myself to get out of it and live in ‘the’ NOW. And in doing so, I further conditioned myself to believe that it was all temporary, that they revisited me regularly because I invited them to do so.

I had successfully convinced myself over this story till those cherishable moments seemed so close to me…and yet so far. You know what I mean…when you perceive that you want to relive that past, but in some way things have changed…and to an even larger extent-you realize-that it is you who has changed.

What is even harder to believe is that I can control all of it, but I choose not to, staying so-called oblivious to all that can possibly change. And all the ignorance to escape the fear of falling back to where I currently stand, stops me from acting.

2 comments:

workhard said...

Hi, this is a nice post.. LIke your blog too... will return to read more :)

Haiku Poems

heathen said...

thanks...pleasure!