Friday, December 5, 2008


How long has it been since I have given a thought to myself…I don’t know. I didn’t realize when I got into the race and forgot questioning my own self. I had actually started accepting things without questioning them when they weren’t meant to be treated so. I had apparently forgotten that there was a me that seeked happiness in the beauty of the night sky. I don’t know when I lost myself, but I do know that this is not the way I want things to be!

It is easier to be happy in the moments of solidarity than go around searching for a company. It is more satisfying to know my own self that consider others’ view of me. It is easier to accept myself than waiting for others consent to accept me. I don’t know if it is my policy of escapism or is it my belief in my self… what I do know is that being this way makes me happy!

Time and again I question myself for the things happening around me…I do need to know to what extend I effect them and they effect me! Is it right to blame others without considering my own self? I don’t think so. We can’t change others…what we can do is change ourselves. Let the surroundings mould me but if need be I wouldn’t mind being resistant my surroundings.

No comments: